Less than two weeks left to register!
Recruit Women in STEM and Drive Diversity in Your Firm
IIR's Women in STEM Summit, taking place October 22nd at Bentley University in Boston, MA brings together students from leading colleges pursuing STEM coursework, professionals in STEM fields, and representatives from top companies looking to increase their STEM firepower. Learn more here:
Join us for a day of learning, networking, and collaboration around talent acquisition and career development for women in STEM.
· Change the makeup of your current corporate culture and incorporate more diversity
· Learn from case studies in smart STEM investment and feed the pipeline of STEM talent
· Facilitate job creation and innovation with data driven research
· Improve recruitment, retention and motivation with a curated group of case studies
· Make one-on-one connections between local female college students and women executives in STEM professions
· Attend with your team for leadership development, employee education, and retention tools
Learn how you can drive diversity in your firm:
Download the brochure for full program details: http://bit.ly/1jcybCh
As a valued reader of our blog, you get an exclusive $100 off when you use code WISBL to register: http://bit.ly/1jcybCh
PLUS! Engage with the motivators and influencers helping to change the future of STEM in the workplace while positioning your company as a leader in diversity in STEM. For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, contact Barbara Shapiro at BShapiro@iirusa.com or 646.895.7485.
We hope to see you in Boston!
The Women in STEM Summit Team